صناعات كمياوية معهد التقني كركوك
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

صناعات كمياوية معهد التقني كركوك

منتديات قسم الصناعات الكيمياوية

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
دخول
اسم العضو:
كلمة السر:
ادخلني بشكل آلي عند زيارتي مرة اخرى: 
:: لقد نسيت كلمة السر
المواضيع الأخيرة
» فنان مشلول يصمم " أزهار رقمية "
I know your character through your color Emptyالأحد نوفمبر 24, 2013 8:16 pm من طرف وردة.بلادي

» مصور يجسد نفسه كانه قزم رائع؟؟
I know your character through your color Emptyالأحد نوفمبر 24, 2013 7:51 pm من طرف وردة.بلادي

» شرح قواعد الانجليزية - كيفية تكوين السؤال
I know your character through your color Emptyالأحد نوفمبر 24, 2013 7:39 pm من طرف وردة.بلادي

» ماهي يد الامل ؟؟شاهد وكرر سبحان الله
I know your character through your color Emptyالثلاثاء نوفمبر 12, 2013 5:35 pm من طرف وردة.بلادي

» اجمل افعى ملونة
I know your character through your color Emptyالثلاثاء نوفمبر 12, 2013 5:31 pm من طرف وردة.بلادي

» ھل شاھدت ا̄لمطر من بعيد ؟ سبحان الله
I know your character through your color Emptyالثلاثاء نوفمبر 12, 2013 5:27 pm من طرف وردة.بلادي

» الخط الفاصل بين ليل ونهار سبحان الله
I know your character through your color Emptyالثلاثاء نوفمبر 12, 2013 5:19 pm من طرف وردة.بلادي

»  سبحان الله "::أنظروا كيف ولادة العقرب::
I know your character through your color Emptyالثلاثاء نوفمبر 12, 2013 5:13 pm من طرف وردة.بلادي

» اجمل حمامة ملونة سبحان الله
I know your character through your color Emptyالثلاثاء نوفمبر 12, 2013 5:06 pm من طرف وردة.بلادي

سحابة الكلمات الدلالية
تجربة وحدات تجارب الطبيعية تشغيل الفصل الموحدة استخدام كتاب الاولى العمليات
المواضيع الأكثر شعبية
العاب شعبية عراقية قديمة
معلومات مفيدة عامة
نكات.......2013
احلى رسائل الصباح
تجارب وحدات تشغيل الميكانيك تجربة الاولى(جهاز الروتاميتر)
اشهى اكلات العراقية
طريقة تغير اي بي الحاسبة
طريقة عمل الكبة العراقية
اجمل حمامة ملونة سبحان الله
مقدمة عن المراجل البخارية..boliers

I know your character through your color

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
وردة.بلادي
المشرفين
وردة.بلادي

عدد المساهمات : 507
نقاط : 1397
تاريخ التسجيل : 07/03/2012
العمر : 32
الموقع : كركوك

I know your character through your color Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: I know your character through your color   I know your character through your color Emptyالسبت مايو 26, 2012 7:24 pm

Orange ---> means that you are full of the spirit of innovation and adventure, pride, and ambition without limits and if the color orange is the air to your heart, it means you're a person organized and enthusiastic, fun, social, attend concerts, play sports for the food is well known that you are the first to try out the strangest kinds of food, You are also romantic and warm your heart has always been great and your confidence, do not like the appearance and the review in front of others, and the information that Riyadhan and painters tend always to the color orange.

Purple ---> I know that the color of the ideal, property and power and love for this color means you want a lot of attention and love, you are very sensitive to the need to express yourself through art and given to you being a highly innovative, and always try new, such as fashion clothing, you like beautiful things but can not find the organization has the people in Mazlh saw you from the others. artists and designers Alckillat fashion photographers choose the color and tend always to him.

Green ---> You are loving, peaceful and quiet, the commander and a good listener Btabek your refuge when everyone hates their need for advice and tend to the pollution of seas and oceans, moderate Tabek not easily disturbed, but you passionate, loves collecting pictures and albums.

White ---> This is the color you prefer in your heart always and colors of your room then you certainly diverse in interests and like the simplicity and attract people to you and you can harmonize and adapt to diverse friends and also tend to be periods of innocence and childhood.

Blue ---> the color of truth and Alencjam and work, you are safe with him on your future and the Governor of and sensitive to the feelings of others, as you are a sincere friend and worry of those who are characterized by stupidity.

Red ---> the color of passion, tend to be of interest, you are out strongly emphasize the things, you are moody and ambitious but can be permanent complaint.

Pink ---> You Romaseh, a desperate, emotional, intelligent, with a feminine, you vixen, be careful, some who love the color pink may seem Mudalllat.

Black ---> You are above average and totalitarian polite and proud black may reflect depression for some people but it may mean to you taste.

For the Brown / Sky Blue ---> You are conscious and intelligent as you are consistent about money and good things to buy expensive cheap and hate Alandfaih questions abound.

Yellow ---> You are thin and quiet and ambitious, like the landscape, and does not like the hassle, and Mtna, you are respected, conscious, like the arrangement, and loves to buy exotic things.
_________
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
الادارة
Admin
الادارة

عدد المساهمات : 408
نقاط : 949
تاريخ التسجيل : 15/11/2011
العمر : 33
الموقع : www.chemical.yoo7.com

I know your character through your color Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: I know your character through your color   I know your character through your color Emptyالأحد مايو 27, 2012 12:01 am

Thanks,thats nice info...
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

I know your character through your color
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
صناعات كمياوية معهد التقني كركوك :: منتدى تعليم اللغة الانجليزية-
انتقل الى: